• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT AK47 customized,14.5 Pin/Weld with Jmac parts

manderson

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Here's an AK I picked up from another member. The gun has had work by Dissident Arms and CW Gunwerks, using Jmac parts. Very nice build, I have it broken down below. I have an acceptable selection of extra parts and accessories. Would make for a fun suppressor host. EOtech and Cloud Defense light have not been factored into the price and will not be included, unless negotiated on.

I am negotiable on price, given the right offer. The price listed is an approximate value of what's included.

I am mainly interested in a BRN180 as trade. Preferably pistol length, or 16" at the longest, built on the retro lower, +mags/ammo/cool stuff and/or cash as necessary. I am always open to fair offers or partial trades. I like USP's a lot and would consider one in partial trade.

Some of the surplus mags may be more suited to a standard mag release, as they fit loose with the M+M and can be knocked out of the gun. Magpul and Bakelite mags work flawlessly- or you can replace the mag release. The romanian paratrooper folding stock is not pictured, but is included.

M10 AK- $979

Dissident Arms installed a JMac barrel and combo gas block- $500 (work and parts)

CW Gunwerks installed the Jmac Keymo Flash hider pin and weld- $240 (job and flash hider)

Red Army trigger- $40

SLR- $325

Romy stock- $200

plastic stock- $40

RS Regulate Mount- $210 (comes with lower, Picatinny upper and Aimpoint upper)

Koyote Tan pistol grip- not factored in price, not valuable, just cool

Russian GP buttpad- likewise, not factored into value, just cool

6x Surplus Steel Mags- $100

Bakelite Mag- $50

5x russian tanker mags with bolt hold open- $150

Kobra (function is questionable, cool factor is not) - $120, priced low because it's been very unreliable for me as of late. Comes with box/docs/tool

Pistol Grips/Wood foregrip (have multiples, only one pictured)- $50

Total Value $3000

Attachments

• AK.jpg
    AK.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 126
Back
Top Bottom