Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS/FT AR5.7 Pdw Trade Pending

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by fredsidney, Apr 21, 2017.

1. fredsidney

fredsidney Survivalist

140   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ar5-7-pdw-trade-pending.1403787/

Item Name: Gen 1 C39 AKM (Same Low price, Dust Cover and Mag Upgrade)

Zip Code: 31029

Item is for: Sale or Trade: Yes
    Sale Price: $625.00
    Trade Value or Items Looking for: Looking for a Tikka T3 light / Savage Lightweight Hunter in 308 only, Open to other trades or Partial trades, but only in the following calibers: 357mag, 45 acp, 5.56, 7.62x39, 308 or 300 win mag, but please understand I have very few wants and fewer needs. I will however respond to all offers

Can also add cash for interesting trade just please let me know how much cash you want when you make offer

Caliber:
    7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?:

Item Description: This is a First Generation Century C39 ( fix stock) milled AKM variant. It has very nice wood furniture and comes with three 30rd Mags (one Circle 10, Two Steel Sino-Soviet pattern)
    Railed Dust Cover and Original Dust Over
    Must be able to legally purchase a rifle in Georgia

Cash Price $625.00
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

jaboski321 and joshamer1 like this.