• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ArmaLite AR10

55highlander

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-armalite-ar10.1343474/
Item Name: FS/FT ArmaLite AR10

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial for high end .357 lever gun

Caliber: .308, 7.62x51

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This will not be for the normal buyer. I have a like new ArmaLite AR10 with many upgrades.
ArmaLite AR10; 18" match barrel 1:10; 2-stage match trigger; Magpul UBR stock and MOE-K2+ grip; Troy 15" key-mod, free-float fore rail; Larue Tactical SPR-S, one piece, quick release scope base/rings; 45 degree offset iron sights (Midway); Weaver 3-12X50, 30 mil tube, illuminated tactical scope; Head Down "Raptor" charging handle; 8-12" bipod; 17 magazines (4-25 rd, 12-20 rd, 1-10 rd). All but a couple are new. Primary Arms muzzle brake that works very well. I have a nice case for it. I am trying to get the emotional upcharge under control. I love this gun...

This gun is as new. I traded for it from a retired Marine sniper. He bought it new and put it in his safe after sighting it in. Most all of the upgrades I have added over the past few years. I have only had it to an indoor range one time with less than a magazine through it. It has less than 50 rounds downrange total, probably closer to 30. The magazines are difficult to obtain and expensive, that is why I stocked up. I talked to Armalite tech department about the gun when I got it (serial number reference) and was told that it was a match barrel and trigger although the as-purchased configuration was not a match setup. I was assured that if I free-floated the barrel, it would indeed be a match gun. Hence the Troy fore rail addition. The only thing in the package that is not top shelf is the scope. The gun deserves a Nightforce, but could not afford to sink another $2000 in it at the time. The Weaver is very nice and clear and will do you proud until you join SEAL team 6. I have a bullet-drop-compensated (BDC) Nikon I could add, but that would be an additional upcharge. The brake is very effective at taking recoil off. If you are at a range with neighbors, they will not like you much as it directs muzzle blast their way, but they can always move...

Don't be shocked, but I have ~$3500+ invested in the gun and magazines. I am looking to get $3000 back out of it. I will include 100 rounds of 168 grain match ammo with the gun. That would add more than an additional $120+ to the package value. I encourage you to price check the pieces parts yourself.

Pictures:
img_2027-jpg.1045449

img_2026-jpg.1045452

img_2028-jpg.1045453

img_2040-jpg.1045454

img_2032-jpg.1045455

Very nice! I want it so bad, but I'm afraid after buying it is wouldn't be able to afford the divorce attorney. Could you do $5 per week for the rest of my life? :D

Back
Top Bottom