• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ARP 6.8 SPCII (best 6.8 made) PRICE DROP

Bass USMC

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
ARP (AR Performance 6.8spc barrels are the best in the business. This barrel was made by Harrison at AR Performance and when it comes to anything 6.8spcII; Harrison is THE guy. These barrels and uppers are guaranteed to be 1MOA...and this one is easily better than that. These don't come up on here often, and have been out of stock for quite some time. As soon as they offer new ones, there is a waitlist and they are all gone within 30min...I've been trying to buy one of their 12.5" uppers for over a year and every time they post, I get an email, but never can get my order in before they are sold out :(

All mated parts are trued, lapped, and polished for perfect fitment. The Superbolt has been headspaced to this barrel.

This upper is "as new". I have shot less than 50 rds through it and it shows. I have upgraded the charging handle to the BCM Gunfighter GFH Mod 4x4 (ambidextrous charging handle).

I've written and deleted this post several times as I try to convince myself not to sell this one, but I picked up a LWRCI Six8 and so I'm moving this one. Of note, this one is WAY more accurate than my LWRCI. I have just always wanted a piston driven LWRCI, so I bit the bullet and did it.
img_0936-jpeg.3656833

img_0937-jpeg.3656834

img_0938-jpeg.3656835

img_0939-jpeg.3656836

img_0940-jpeg.3656837

Back
Top Bottom