Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 16 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Beverage Air Cooler/Merchandiser (BEER COOLER)

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by 1jcwallace, Dec 6, 2019.

1. 1jcwallace

1jcwallace ODT Junkie!

94   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...-air-cooler-merchandiser-beer-cooler.2111460/
    Item Name: FS/FT Beverage Air Cooler/Merchandiser (BEER COOLER)

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 1500 OBRO
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial Trade 300blk Sub Ammo/Guns..Try me. Must have $1000 CASH

Caliber: COLD

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Beverage Air (LV12-1-B) Glass Door Cooler/Merchandiser. I acquired this from my grandfather when he passed away a few months ago. He had 3 of them and this one was the only one that was unused. I plugged it in in may basement to assure it works and let it run for a week or so with zero issues. It is like new. Will Not deliver. Must come pick up from Senoia. These retail for $1725. Asking $1500 OBRO. Need it gone ASAP as it is taking up valuable space. TEXT Josh at 404-456-9014

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/be...MIleLz9rLj5QIV8ZFbCh1cIwqfEAAYASAAEgKNCvD_BwE

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. 1jcwallace

1jcwallace ODT Junkie!

94   0

Rating
    100%
    MAKE OFFER. NEED IT GONE!!!