• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT BNIB Shield Arms S15 glock 43x/48 magazine

Archer1416

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-bnib-shield-arms-s15-glock-43x-48-magazine.2362863/
Item Name: FS/FT BNIB Shield Arms S15 glock 43x/48 magazine

Zip Code: 30643

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 85 shipped firm
Trade Value or Items Looking For: nice safariland qls or gcode drop leg holster system with mounts.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Yall know what this is and why its expensive. Either you want it or you don't. Don't have the gun for it and ordered it before I sold the gun. 150obo will ship to buyers with good feedback. Also will trade towards a black eotech g33 magnifier plus cash on my end. Must have box and docs. Meet in hartwell or commerce areas. Thanks and have a blessed day!

Pictures:
20201210_141016-jpg.2964238

Genuinely curious as to the price of these now. Because it’s sold out or because of talks of capacity bans?
Both i believe. Believe it or not this isn't even the most expensive they get. Ive seen a lot of them sell for 170 plus shipping on gun broker

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Both i believe. Believe it or not this isn't even the most expensive they get. Ive seen a lot of them sell for 170 plus shipping on gun broker

That’s wild. Shield arms had the 3 mag combo and mag catch for $140, “back in the day”

I know man I think all this stuff is crazy. The ammo prices and everything is ridiculous now

Bad time to buy, good time to sell lol. I feel bad for hunters. You can’t get buckshot or slugs anywhere in a store. People want 2$ a shell for it

Bad time to buy, good time to sell lol. I feel bad for hunters. You can’t get buckshot or slugs anywhere in a store. People want 2$ a shell for it
Yeah seriously. I feel dirty just selling this mag for 150 lol but I know if I sell it cheap someone else is just going to buy it and sell it for this price or more

Yeah seriously. I feel dirty just selling this mag for 150 lol but I know if I sell it cheap someone else is just going to buy it and sell it for this price or more

Yeah exactly. You’re not forcing anybody to buy it, that’s what everybody is asking, and something is worth what somebody is willing to pay. It’s not scalping if literally anything gun related is expensive now lol

Back
Top Bottom