• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT brown basketweave cork grip tape overlay for Glock 43X or other pistols

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I rarely post any of the grips to the ODT, but thought I'd list this one, since it isn't a standard Tractiongrips product. I'm making these as a side project, one at a time, to order. If interested, please let me know the model and I can advise if it's one we can make with this material. I'm including a picture of my Glock 42 wearing one of the grips, along with a picture of the grip pre-cut for a Glock 43X or 48. The lighting in the two pictures was a lot different, so the colors look a bit different. The picture with the G42 was taken under brighter lighting. The cork material is very comfortable to wear against bare skin, yet grips very well, especially when shooting with wet hands. I've been switching out the grips on most of my pistols to various cork grip tapes. They seem to perform better than rubber grips, wear much more comfortably than any sandpaper grip, and offer the best grip in wet conditions. The super-thin cork also absorbs recoil a little. There's a reason cork is preferred by many fishermen for their fishing rods.
The grip is $14 picked up locally. If shipping is preferred, I can ship for an additional $4, anywhere in the country. I'm in Jackson County, and can meet in the Jackson County area or Athens. I'd also be willing to trade grips for factory loaded, brass case 9mm ammo.

Attachments

• basketweave 42.jpeg
    basketweave 42.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 1,026
  • basketweave 43x.jpeg
    basketweave 43x.jpeg
    356.7 KB · Views: 47
Back
Top Bottom