Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT EOTech 516.A65 (Lower 1/3 height)

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by W00LY MAMM0TH, Jul 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. W00LY MAMM0TH

W00LY MAMM0TH Hunter

15   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-eotech-516-a65-lower-1-3-height.2237365/
    Item Name: FS/FT EOTech 516.A65 (Lower 1/3 height)

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $425
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: IWI Jericho 9mm Full Size, Glock 20

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is my very first “red dot” optic, an EOTech 516.A65. I bought this sight new about 10 years ago and placed it on my first AR. I have kept it in very good shape and it functions very well and as expected. The glass is clear and has no scratches. The sight comes with all original docs, packaging, and a few extra CR123 batteries too. The EOTech sits at a lower 1/3 co-witness hight. The outer hood of the EOTech has a few dings and knicks on the edges from coming in and out of the gunsafe but that’s merely cosmetic and very minimal. If interested please PM me. Thanks!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Les638 likes this.
  2. Chris Pugh

Chris Pugh Outdoorsman

1   0

Rating
    100%