• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT FN 49 Pending Trade

Rifleman188

Law Enforcement
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Very Nice FN-49 in 7mm Mauser (7x57) w muzzle break and bayonet I have had it identified twice with two different answers. So here its either
A.) Venezuelan Military Contract
B.) Argentinian Navy model

Pic of Crest for ID aid

Either way its surplus to my needs and space availability currently. I am getting to the if I don't Shoot It I probably Don't need it stage of my life.

I prefer to trade but if you must make a Cash offer please do your research in advance then You make the offer and in such an amount it convinces me to sell rather than to trade.
Lowball Offers are insulting because they Assume
A.) That I am Ignorant (In which case your are trying to take advantage of me.)
B.) That I am Desperate (no or I would have listed it for sale in first place)
C.) That I do not know what I have (Back to trying to Cheat me or take advantage)

D.) Your are just trolling for cheap guns or deals thus cannot be trusted to be a serious bidder. (Don't be a Troll)

Looking For: (note this a stock list if it seems demanding for a particular piece please go to bottom where it talks about all other (I cut past to save time)
Cowboy Guns original and reproduction be they Lever action Rifle or Carbines, single shots and some shotguns and revolvers
Pistol Caliber "Non Braced" Pistols (I will also purchase different braces separately if they happen to fit something I have).
US Military rifles and Pistols particularly a M1 Carbine.
Big Bore rifles
Reproduction and Original Muzzle Loaders usable for Civil War reenactment
Cool Guns (Try ME)
Non 5..56/.223 ARs bigger the hole in front the better.
You never no if its not listed as a no, try me I don't know what my next gun will be till I see it.

PM please I will respond to all if I am interested I will request pics
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1088.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG

Back
Top Bottom