Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ford F150 SuperCrew OEM carpeted floor mats - brand new unopened

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Electra_glide_ryder, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Electra_glide_ryder

Electra_glide_ryder Frontiersman Supporter

Supporter

40   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...rpeted-floor-mats-brand-new-unopened.2550757/
    Item Name: FS/FT Ford F150 SuperCrew OEM carpeted floor mats - brand new unopened

Zip Code: 30110

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $30 near me
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: .45 or 300 BLK ammo or Ham radio gear

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new unopened floor mats that came with my 2018 F150 SuperCrew. Dealer installed all weather mats and never opened these. They are Slate Grey (black). Includes Driver and Passenger side for both front and rear floorboard. Excellent condition and have been stored dry in my garage since I got them. The truck is now gone so ready to move these. They may fit other trucks but that is up to the buyer to determine.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.