Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Kimber Pro Varmint

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Tim Canup, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:13 PM.

1. Tim Canup

Tim Canup ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

115   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-kimber-pro-varmint.1983279/
    Item Name: FS/FT Kimber Pro Varmint

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $925.00 cash firm...rifle only...no scope or mounts...rifle only
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Currently looking for a nice rifle in 264-win mag and 338-win mag. I will consider other offers. Trade value $1025.00 firm.

Caliber: 22-250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thought I had this rifle sold, but it was a no-show. I am selling the rifle only. It has a 24" fluted stainless barrel and gray laminate stock. The stainless is right at flawless and the stock has a couple of light handling marks... won't show up in photo. I would consider it an overall 97+% condition. I can send more pictures upon request. If interested PM me or contact me at 706-968-3956.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.