• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT LNIB - Bergara B-14 Timber .243 Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaPoBoy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-lnib-bergara-b-14-timber-243-win.2535383/
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB - Bergara B-14 Timber .243 Win

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,050
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value $1,100, AR 7.62x39 (possibly other cal ARs), Series 58xx Ruger Mini 30, Ruger PC Charger or ??? Try me, you never know what might catch my eye.

Caliber: .243 Win

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: small simple BOS with signature and proof of age

Item Description: I have a Like New (with original box) Bergara B-14 Timber chambered in .243 Win., Total of 11rds fired through the gun, the remainder of 9rds of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 95gr will come with it. It has never been taken to the woods, the 2 dark spots in front of the bolt are part of the woodgrain, not marred etc. Despite the pics posted there are "No Optics are Included" in this sale. However, I will include the ring mounts. This rifle is in Excellent Like New Condition with a very smooth action. It is a beautiful rifle and very accurate when sighted in.

(In Fact; All B-14 rifles are guaranteed to produce groups of 1.0 MOA or less at 100 yards with quality factory match grade ammunition.)

Asking $1,050 or a trade of equal value in firearms I listed above or possibly other trades, ... try me the worst I can say is no thanks. Not in a rush, nor do I need to sell it.

I may be a tad flexible depending on what you have to offer, but not much. :)

Again, there are *no optics* included.:)

Pictures:
bergara-b-14-timber-0001-jpg.3270609

bergara-b-14-timber-0002-jpg.3270610

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom