• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT LNIB - Bergara B-14 Timber .243 Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImaPoBoy

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-lnib-bergara-b-14-timber-243-win.2543381/
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB - Bergara B-14 Timber .243 Win

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,050
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade value $1,100, ARs in 308, 7.62x39, 556 (possibly another caliber AR), Series 58xx Ruger Mini 30, Ruger PC Charger or ??? Try me, you never know what might catch my eye.

Caliber: .243 Win

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: small simple BOS with signature and proof of age

Item Description: I have a Like New (with original box) Bergara B-14 Timber chambered in .243 Win., Total of 11rds fired through the gun, the remainder of 9rds of Winchester Ballistic Silvertip 95gr will come with it. Has a beautiful Monte Carlo Style Walnut stock and has never been taken to the woods. Despite the pics posted there are "No Optics are Included" in this sale. However, I will include the ring mounts. This rifle is in Excellent Like New Condition with a very smooth action. It is a beautiful rifle and very accurate when sighted in.

(According to Bergara's website; All B-14 rifles are guaranteed to produce groups of 1.0 MOA or less at 100 yards with quality factory match grade ammunition.)

Asking for $1,050 cash or a trade of $1,100 in value of the firearms I listed above or possibly other trades, ... Got a trade offer, try me the worst I can say is no thanks.

If you need a picture of the box and owner's manual, I can take one lol.

Not in a rush to sell or trade, nor do I need to sell it. :)

Again, there are *no optics* included.:)

Pictures:
bergara-b-14-timber-0001-jpg.3270609

bergara-b-14-timber-0002-jpg.3270610

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom