Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Magpul MOE MBUS Rear Black New

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Jackspack, Jun 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jackspack

Jackspack ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

381   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-magpul-moe-mbus-rear-black-new.1706060/
    Item Name: FS/FT Magpul MOE MBUS Rear Black New

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $50
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: WYG?

Caliber: N/A

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Description and pic says it all. Paid $59 for it. Never been out of the package. As you can see by the price tag, I bought i I bought it new at governors gun club in Dallas Georgia. While I generally don’t have a problem with any company making a profit, apparently these are $40 shipped from anyone else. Last time I buy anything from Govenors Gun Club in Dallas Georgia. What is the math here 50% above retail?

Enough of my rant. If you have A black front sight and want to swap for the flat dark earth that would be great. Or I would swap the rear black for a rear flat dark earth. I also have a Magpul stock and grip in FDE if anyone has black I’d swap for those as well.

let me know thanks for your time.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.