• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT MP5 with all the goodies

MSHTU98

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
It's a century AP5. Truly as good as a HK, built on HK tooling.

Price includes everything you see, plus some stuff you don't.
Namely:
Original box
Top rail mount
QD flash hider
Rear sling mount (replaces brace)
bunch of 9mm (it's in the can)
original handguard
and some other extras

It is a blast to shoot, and makes a great home defense weapon.
Will provide more pictures aswell as a detailed list of prices if you have a good offer.

No interest in AR's AK's or any of that junk.
Can also throw in a spiritus chest rig, for the right offer.
Or remove some stuff, for the wrong offer.

Looking mostly for trade + cash.
Grail of trades would be a royal blue Colt 1911.

Attachments

• 1656475662199.png
    1656475662199.png
    962.3 KB · Views: 638
I know my sp5 and Sp5k both say made in Germany. So I would think they are built on the HK tooling?

The mke is just a Turk built on tooling provided by Germany in the early 70’s. I have played around with the mke, pof, and ptr versions. Frankly all are just fine. The sp series however is nicer fit and finish wise than the others but that’s about it.

I was actually thinking about getting another k size one from century to leave in my truck (that’s the downside of the HK, to dang expensive to ride around with). There is a pretty good deal from century with a $200 factory rebate right now in Atlantic.

As for suppressing, the mp5 series and these clones are still the de facto best imo. I have found of the suppressors available to me, the obsidian is exceptional when paired with hush puppy loads.

GLWS - it’s an awesome gun you should keep it.

I know my sp5 and Sp5k both say made in Germany. So I would think they are built on the HK tooling?

The mke is just a Turk built on tooling provided by Germany in the early 70’s. I have played around with the mke, pof, and ptr versions. Frankly all are just fine. The sp series however is nicer fit and finish wise than the others but that’s about it.

I was actually thinking about getting another k size one from century to leave in my truck (that’s the downside of the HK, to dang expensive to ride around with). There is a pretty good deal from century with a $200 factory rebate right now in Atlantic.

As for suppressing, the mp5 series and these clones are still the de facto best imo. I have found of the suppressors available to me, the obsidian is exceptional when paired with hush puppy loads.

GLWS - it’s an awesome gun you should keep it.
Likely moving to where I can't keep it, only reason I'm getting rid of it

Back
Top Bottom