• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Mystery Ranch TREEHOUSE 38 DPM Canopy 30L L/XL Backpack Day Pack

GucciTwoTiming

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
Task Force 141
Reaction score
New with tags. Mystery Ranch Treehouse 38 DPM Canopy waterproof backpack.

Probably the nicest back pack I’ve ever owned, and if I still bow hunted or hunted out of a tree stand, I’d be keeping it and using it.

These run $300 plus tax and shipping all day. Asking $270 cash, or trade for smaller similar quality pack plus cash.

Also have some nice Mystery Ranch Bino harnesses i can include at a discount if you purchase both.

From Mystery Ranch:

• STAY STEALTH ON THE HUNT - Designed specifically for tree stand, bow, and saddle hunters; Sound is dampened inside and out with the fuzzy polyester shell that is durable and water resistant; Keep a low profile with your essential gear by your side
  • TREE STAND CARRYALL - The Treehouse 38 has a spot for your most essential hunting accessories on a quick day trip or run and gun; Features a top zippered accessory pocket and flip top lid that opens to the main compartment with internal accessory pockets
  • LIGHTWEIGHT PACK FOR EASY HAULING - Pared down size for optimal comfort during the early to mid-season hunts; Secure a quiver and bow, climbing sticks, and even a light tree stand in the front compression straps; Store additional gear and water bottles in the dual side stretch-woven pockets
  • MULTI-PURPOSE UTILITY - Start the hunt with a daypack built to withstand the harshest conditions; Equipped with a silent g-hook, haul loops, and adjustable tree straps that allow for convenient positioning and fast access to the pack
  • BUILT FOR THE MISSION - We build with the best materials available & the most durable construction methods that exist so that you know our gear will support your mission
  • Super quiet, custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric
  • YKK Zippers
  • No more hanging from a hook! The removable tree strap and top haul loop are designed for secure and easy attachment to the tree
  • Wildly durable, water-resistant, and wilderness quiet - the unique custom-designed fuzzy polyester backed with Nylon 210D laminate fabric keeps the focus off you
  • The pack's lid features a deep shelf on its interior allowing quick access to your most essential tools. It also opens away from the tree allowing for easy access to the inside of the bag
  • Squared off bottom allows the pack to stand up on its own

86CE8484-7508-4E97-B1F9-8B2D19185214.jpeg
C1B83DBC-3084-47F7-B58F-A0B3DD4C86F3.jpeg
96D8E989-0152-40FB-8978-C09802AEB279.jpeg
7F1B4B3E-CE4C-4B0F-BC89-586BB7ABD721.png

Back
Top Bottom