• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Old school stainless Remington Model Seven

Bama21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
This sweetheart is about the nicest stainless Model Seven that I have ever handled! Built in 1999 and chambered in 260 Remington with a 20" barrel. The barrel is stamped CS, which denotes a trip to custom shop (not sure the work that was done, but she is clean with an excellent trigger). She is topped with Weaver rings and Burris DropTine 3×9 (not fancy, but clear glass). Also have 3 boxes of factory new 130 grain Nosler Accubonds that can be added to the rifle if the lucky owner wishes to purchase them.

Looking for 1400 for rifle and glass. We can discuss the ammo once a deal has been made on the rifle if you so choose.

May except a partial trade for Strider SNG, SMF, or PT (Prefer standard thickness blades, tiger striped blade, camo would be cool too).

FTF in NW GA. By contacting me regarding this thread you affirm that you are a Georgia resident and legal to possess this firearm. Any questions or offers, please shoot me a PM. Thanks yall. Be safe and God bless.

DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE A LEGIT OFFER 🇺🇸

1000002991.jpg
1000003141.jpg

I got one just like her in 308. I gave it to my Dad. Awesome little firearms and extremely light. Mine will hold a group about the size of a quarter at 100 yards. Good enough for deer hunting IMHO.

Free bump for a great rifle.

I got one just like her in 308. I gave it to my Dad. Awesome little firearms and extremely light. Mine will hold a group about the size of a quarter at 100 yards. Good enough for deer hunting IMHO.

Free bump for a great rifle.
I appreciate it sir. I really like a good stainless Model Seven, but I already have a nice compact 260, and really don't need 2. Last model seven I sold was to a friend for his daughter to deer hunt with (243), and it would make one ragged hole with 3 shots at 100 yards all day with Walmart soft points. One of the best shooting rifles I have ever owned.

Back
Top Bottom