• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT P226 X-Five SSE Trades added

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaBlackNGold

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
One of the new, American made P226 X-Fives with the Gas Pedal take down lever. Comes with 3 20rd magazines. Beautiful and amazing to shoot, but I just don't shoot it enough. When shooting a handgun I favor my EDC. Even the case it comes in is great. It's had exactly 3 range trips now and right at 200rds through it. All PNR 124g. Seems a waste of a fine firearm to just be sitting in the safe so I figured I'd put it on here to see if someone else might show it more attention than I do.

If you're unfamiliar with the 226 X-Five:
The original P226-XFIVE quickly became known the world over as the ultimate target pistol. Now SIG Custom Works is bringing that same legendary performance and precision back with an all new P226-XFIVE. Based on the venerable P226 platform, this 9mm Single-Action Only pistol is designed for maximum performance with a 5-inch bull barrel and a stainless steel frame delivering a smooth, flawless action and unrivaled accuracy. The P226-XFIVE can be adapted to any shooter's preference with a fully adjustable trigger for pull weight, over-travel and a trigger shoe that is removeable and adjustable for length-of-pull. The adjustable Dawson-style rear sight plate can be removed to direct-mount a ROMEO1PRO, ROMEO2, or any other optic using the standard PRO footprint. The P226-XFIVE is a Custom Works production release and comes with three 20-Round steel magazines with alloy base pads.

Attachments

• PXL_20221029_170041050.jpg
    PXL_20221029_170041050.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 5,116
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom