• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT PSA AR-V package

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Runs great and is fun on the range just don’t have much use for it other than burning through my 9mm stockpile. Will come with everything pictured except the offset iron sights and ammo. So to break it down you’ll be getting the gun, sling and adapter, 4 35rd CZ compatible mags (2 PSA, 2 Magpul) Magpul angled grip, and Sig Romeo for $900 or $800 without the Romeo. I believe this is the best price you’ll find for one of these considering they’re $820 + tax stock on PSA’s website. Mine is in as good of condition as one can be without being new. I just have other guns that fill these roles better and would get more use out of the trades I have listed or of course cash. This is a fun little shooter and I’m in no bind to get it gone so don’t waste your time lowballing. Travel is limited due to work must meet in Cordele to purchase and can meet in the surrounding counties for trades if that makes things any easier with prior planning. Can add cash or guns for right trades.
Here’s is the info from the website to hopefully answer any questions.

PRODUCT DETAILS​

DETAILS​

Barrel Length: 8"
Gas System: Blowback
Barrel Profile: A2
Barrel Steel: 4150V Chrome Moly Steel
Barrel Finish: Nitride
Chrome Lining: None
Muzzle Thread: 1/2-28
Chamber: 9mm (9x19)
Twist Rate: 1 in 10"
Barrel Extension: Blowback
Diameter at Gas Block: N/A
Gas Block Type: N/A
Muzzle Device: Birdcage Flash Hider
Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6
Receiver Type: AR-V Slick Side Upper
Handguard Type: PSA 7" Lightweight M-Lok
Bolt Carrier Group Included: Yes
Bolt Steel: 8620
Bolt Carrier Profile: AR-V 9mm Bolt Carrier Group
Last Round Bolt Hold Open: Yes
Charging Handle Included: Yes
Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
Receiver Finish: Hardcoat Anodized
Fire Control Group: Single-Stage, Enhanced Polished Trigger (EPT)
Grip: Magpul, Black
Buffer Tube: 7075 T6 Aluminum
Adjustment: 5-Position
Pistol Brace: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace, Black
Magazine: PSA AK-V U9 35 Round 9x19mm Magazine, Black (Also compatible with CZ Scorpion Mags)

FEATURES​

Barrel: 8" chrome moly steel barrel. Chambered in 9mm, (9x19), with a 1/10 twist. The barrel is nitride treated for durability and finished off with a Palmetto State Armory 7" Lightweight M-Lok free-float rail and a bird cage style A2 flash hider.
Upper: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum AR-V slick side upper is hard coat anodized black for durability. These upper receivers are made for us right here in the USA.
Bolt Carrier Group: AR-V 9mm BCG. Nitride treated 8620 steel bolt, with an enhanced firing pin and external 5.56 style extractor. The bolt carrier group is compatible with most aftermarket fire control groups.
Lower:. Forged 7075 T6 aluminum and then hard coat anodized, these lowers are purpose built to accept AR-V U9 and CZ Scorpion Magazines. The lower is assembled with a Palmetto State Armory MOE EPT SBA3 lower build kit with a Magpul Grip and SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. This product features last round bolt hold open.

D16B9436-0565-49B1-A85E-9D0FD2FB204C.jpeg
3DDACFA0-90DD-4B02-9853-ACD7C1D290AD.jpeg
9B19E193-CF92-49F6-8698-B7920518501B.png

Back
Top Bottom