• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ Rare Smith and Wesson Performance Center V-Comp 5in Pre-Lock ~

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Excellent condition PRE-LOCK Smith & Wesson 629-5 V-Comp Slab-sided .44 Magnum Performance Center with the original S&W performance center aluminum case, original sales receipt from 1999, and all paperwork and manual, lock, and Allen wrench removal key for comps. This Ultra-Rare pistol has the entire package still in tack after 23 years, making it a collector's Dream. It Sports a Beautiful Unfluted cylinder, and it wears a pair of Stunning N frame Factory combat grips(Yes these are the last style the factory-made) grips with S&W medallions, and both the comp and non-comp barrel attachments. The Stainless Steel finish is second to none with no rust or scratches. The cylinder dragline is present but light. This Ultra-Rare S&W PC revolver shows like new with The total package. S&W PC guns come out of the custom shop hand-cutting and fitting to fine-tuning for precision, these firearms are THE top performers. Products from the Performance Center are the ultimate expression of old-world craftsmanship blended with modern technology. ALL ARE BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY. The lock-up and timing are perfect. This will make an Ultimate Collector and or shooter if the owner likes. The original owner said he only fired 50 rounds and Has not been shot since. This is the Smith Wesson 629-5 44 with a 5-inch barrel without comp. The comps or porting make it easier to get back on track for follow-up shots.

This is a special run made for RSR Distributor production and is listed as 1 of 200.

Located in Rome, GA please plan to meet in Rome. I no longer have flexibility with my job to travel.

Trade Interests:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
  • K/L Frame Snub Nose or 3inch
  • nice early 19 2-1/2
  • N-Frames (27, 28, 29, 57, 629, 657)
  • boxed 65 3 inch
  • Mountain Guns
  • 3-inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash through -3 boxed snub
  • Try me
  • Brownings

If you are unable to travel I am happy to ship it. That is my compromise on travel.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!

viMj8fS.jpg

z6u4WOJ.jpg

UM5jzFR.jpg

gDyHCiN.jpg

vhSub7P.jpg

bAijQzf.jpg

3HNsusa.jpg

zTuqVSR.jpg

uyZ9A1e.jpg

bxClRh5.jpg

u0itU9R.jpg