Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Remington 660 with Leupold

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Tim Canup, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:13 PM.

1. Tim Canup

Tim Canup ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

115   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-remington-660-with-leupold.1983278/
    Item Name: FS/FT Remington 660 with Leupold

Zip Code: 30577

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $775.00 firm
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Not at this time unless it is a Remington 600, 600 Mohawk, or Kimber Montana. Trade value depends on the offer. I'm also looking for a Remington 700 ADL or BDL in 264-win mag.

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a very nice 1967 rifle...not a mark on it. Beautiful walnut and bluing. The only place, if you look at the close-up of the right side, toward the rear of the grip cap white spacer, there is a very tiny place. Other than that there is no wear, bumps, scratches, cracks, bluing loss, or rust. Factory sights are in tack. It has a Leupold M8-4x scope mounted on it. The scope turret covers do show some wear on the edges. And at some point in the history of this rifle, someone did add a recoil pad, but they did a very good job of it. These rifles in the 308 and magnums are notorious for giving you a jolt with heavy bullets. Back in the 60's, like my Dad used in his 600, hunters using the 308 liked the 180-220 grain bullets. Other than that it is near perfect. Overall condition of the rifle and scope is 95+%. With a new scope, it would be 99% or better. If interested PM me or contact me at 706-968-3956.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. T. May

T. May ODT Junkie!

65   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Tim Canup

Tim Canup ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

115   0

Rating
    100%
    Thank you sir