Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Item Relisted! FS/FT Ruger EC9S NIB

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Martin C, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Martin C

Martin C Tracker Supporter

Supporter

19   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ruger-ec9s-nib.2020832/
    Item Name: FS/FT Ruger EC9S NIB

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $225 No taxes, no paperwork, the price is firm.
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $225, a .357 with adjustable sights and a 4" barrel (Taurus 66). I'll consider other offers, however.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a new in box Ruger EC9S for sale. I have two of them and I've run about 100 rounds through the other one with no malfunctions. The sights are black and I did paint them white, which helps a little. Comes with the original box and everything that was included.
    I've sold and traded a lot of firearms in the past year and don't have a .357 right now so that is the top of my trade list. I'm looking for something with a four inch barrel and adjustable rear sights. I can add cash if it's something I want but I'll consider other firearms as well.
    I apologize for the quality of the pictures but my camera is damaged. You can look it up at Ruger or anywhere to get a better picture.
    Must meet in or near Powder Springs.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.