• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Shoie RF-SR Helmet

Animal_Mother

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-shoie-rf-sr-helmet.2536377/
Item Name: FS/FT Shoie RF-SR Helmet

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400

Caliber: NA

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Shoie RF-SR Helmet Size M.

Description

Four shell and EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes. Ventilation System: Two upper air intake vents are positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior; hot air is exhausted through top ou

Features & details

The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride.

The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience.

Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.

Aerodynamic Shell Design: Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders' feedback.

Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation.

******I PURCHASED THIS HELMET NEW AND IT SAT IN THE BOX IN MY CLOSET EVER SINCE. IT WAS TRIED ON ONCE IN THE STORE BY MY WIFE AND THAT WAS IT******

Pictures:
e9cd6a0b-a433-460c-b141-9452156421f3-jpeg.3169487

Back
Top Bottom