• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Smith & Wesson 29-2 Nickel 4" Barrel .44 Mag.

Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-smith-wesson-29-2-nickel-4-barrel-44-mag.2041810/
Item Name: FS/FT Smith & Wesson 29-2 Nickel 4" Barrel .44 Mag.

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1175
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: 44 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a beautiful 1977 model 29-2, obviously in nickel and sporting the elusive 4" barrel configuration! This gun does offer the pinned barrel and recessed cylinder desired by collectors and traditionalist. The grips are original smooth target stocks, which were found on presentation revolvers, and have no chips, heavy dings nor scratches. Combined with the target style trigger and hammer you have the combination many have coined "the three T's". I am no revolver connoisseur nor Smith & Wesson historian, but for what it's worth, I was told that the pinned front ramp sight is also very desirable and was limited in production to a short period of time before it was simply milled into the barrel. There are no blemishes or flaws to speak of in the nickel and it shows only minor signs of handling. I am honestly amazed this is a 42 year old revolver given it's condition.

Partial trade will be considered for a new/excellent condition Glock 22 (Gen 4 or Gen 5). I would also entertain a trade for a Pre-Lock Model 29 with a 6" barrel and blued finish.

I do have this listed on GB and once a bid is received I will be forced to remove this listing. So if you are interested in this please be quick in sending me your offers or let me know you WTB! I will answer any PM's ASAP!

For more pics, or anything else, feel free to call/text.

Thomas B.
(678) 477-1437

Pictures:
88dmdra-rcmmsjv5wvsvgq-jpg.2279656

ruy1aop8tqebrgiysp3jfa-jpg.2279657

n0amy1o7rbqxkse9bsvdww-jpg.2279658

fbfw2gkrr66kppyovni7cq-jpg.2279659

Back
Top Bottom