• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Staccato P DPO 2011

cwolfe68

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For consideration, a used, NOT ABUSED, Stacato P DPO (Dawson Precision Optics) 9MM. Comes with EVERYTHING that originally came with plus a couple extras. Full disclosure, the #10 bag in the kit, the sight pusher, the pusher was missing. I called Dawson and they sent me the sight pusher and hex keys in the larger bag so you know why it looks funny, but I wanted a complete kit. Also, gun did not come with the Dawson magwell installed like some models, so I ordered and installed. Also, I purchased two Springfield Prodigy 17 round mags.
Gun comes with all associated paper work, DPO kit items, two factory 20 round mags, one factory 17 round mag, bag, etc......

Looking for quality trades. Rifles-.308 AR 10 style, 5.56 AR15 (DD/BCM, etc) plus cash or extras to equal value (I value trade at $2600.00)
Handguns - 1911 .45's (Quality only, Springfield, Kimber, Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Ed Brown)

If offering a trade proposal, please include pictures and as much information about the trade as possible.

Cash - $2300.00 (You may offer what you feel, but don't take offense if I say no)

PICS speak for themselves

PM or email (if you just email, need to include screen name so I can look you up) - cwolfe68@bellsouth.net

If trade offers made, include pics and your values

Thanks,
Chris
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg