Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Stainless Kimber 1911 *New*

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by TheLegend22, Sep 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TheLegend22

TheLegend22 Frontiersman Supporter

Supporter

43   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-stainless-kimber-1911-new.2294311/
    Item Name: FS *New* Kimber 1911

Zip Code: 31088

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $700 FIRM
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: No longer looking for any trades aside from CASH.

Caliber: 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Price: $700 FIRM

**If the ad is up, then it is still available.**

***Please do not contact me to set up a meet unless you are ready to buy... Make sure you’ve thought it over or whatever you need to do please...

Up for sale is a basically brand new Stainless Kimber Lightweight 1911. I took this in on trade recently, but have decided to go a different direction, so this baby is up for grabs. I was told this pistol has never been fired (outside of the factory of course) nor have I fired it. See the pics to judge for yourself.

With the purchase you will get:
    - Kimber Lightweight Stainless 1911
    - Spare set of grips (Magpul)
    - 2 Magazines
    - New IWB holster
    - Box and all documents
    - Spare hi-vis front sight inserts
    - 1 full box of JHP ammo

*Please PM me with any questions and or interest.

*I am ONLY interested in the trade I listed above.

*Willing to meet up in the Perry or Warner Robins area(s) ONLY...Please take note of my location (Warner Robins) prior to sending a PM.

***Most important: Thank you for looking and have a blessed day!!

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Kossori says "Good Deal!"