• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme (20 gauge, 20" barrels, double trigger, multiple chokes)

nicholas_wb

Default rank <300 posts Supporter
Tracker
Reaction score
Selling my lightly used (less than 30 shots) Stoeger Coach Gun Supreme. It came with a modified and improved choke tube, and I also purchased the following choke tubes in pairs: Carlson TSS & Carlson rifled slug choke. I added a Mason Leather cartridge cuff - if you've never heard of him, check out his website: https://www.masonleather.com/store/c7/cartridge-cuffs#/. He makes outstanding stuff.

I originally purchased the shotgun and chokes because I wanted to make a neat, light and handy turkey gun. Since it is primarily a bird and walking gun, it groups a tad high so I have since abandoned the project. I don't have a ton of pictures admittedly so feel free to ask for more if you're interested.

Specs are as follows:
  • Gauge: 20
  • Barrel length: 20"
  • Total length: 36.5"
  • Total weight (sans Cartridge Cuff): 6.5lb
  • Trigger style: Double
  • Sight: Brass bead
  • Chokes: Interchangeable (have 1 modified, 1 improved, 2 Carlson TSS, 2 Carlson rifled slugs)
  • Mason leather cartridge cuff
Don't worry if you don't live near me. I'm regularly in Athens, Jefferson, Commerce, and Gainesville. I'll also be in Atlanta on June 8.

Buyer must present valid GA license and CWP and represents that he/she can legally own and purchase the shotgun. Buyer accepts all responsibility for any damages that result to me as a result of their breach in this agreement.

Other, More Specific Trades (too long to list in the FT heading)
  • S&W Model 647 Performance Center in .17 HMR
  • Henry Frontier Model Threaded Barrel in .22 LR or .22 WMR (24" barrel)

Attachments

• IMG_8669.jpg
    IMG_8669.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8670.jpg
    IMG_8670.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9049.jpg
    IMG_9049.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom