Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Sub MOA SPR build 18” seekins .223 Wylde

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Babadook_ballbag, Nov 13, 2019.

1. Babadook_ballbag

Babadook_ballbag Hunter Supporter

Supporter

18   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-sub-moa-spr-build-18”-seekins-223-wylde.2081435/
    Item Name: FS/FT Sub MOA SPR build 18” seekins .223 Wylde

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $1100
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below

Caliber: .223 wylde

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Recently traded my way into a Noveske so this guy has been collecting dust. Not really set on getting rid of it just seeing what’s out there.

This made an awesome SPR, easy hits on moa targets out to 600 yds and inch or better groups at 100. The key feature on here is the Seekins Barrel, it’s a 1:8 .223 wylde with rifle length gas. Awesome to shoot and some of the best groups I’ve gotten out of it were from PMC Bronze 55 gr. It’s shown fully set up but just the rifle is for sale/trade (build list below).

Asking for $1100 cash or a decent trade with cash going either way. Some items of interest would be T1/T2, EXPS w/magnifier, TRP, USP9, West German sigs, MCX, PCCs, Triax/Halon/Vertix, PEQ/DBAL. I’m pretty open minded, worst I can say is no thanks.

**need to see valid GA carry permit at meet**

Spikes stripped upper / Lower
    BCM 13” keymod HG
    BCM gas block
    BCM Gunfighter Grip
    BCM gunfighter charging handle
    Seekins 18” stainless SPR barrel
    Daniel defense muzzle climb mitigator
    Mapgul CTR
    Daniel LP kit
    ALG trigger
    Daniel bolt I think?

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

MPTJC and shootin4fun like this.