• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Suppressors, suppressors, and more suppressors

Construct More Pylons

Default rank <3000 posts
Pickle Gang / Whisper Pickle Enthusiast
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Evening Whisper Pickle enthusiasts! Do you have issues with your ears ringing? Is your tinnitus becoming more annoying than a Karen trying to redeem an expired coupon? Well look no further, and save your hearing loss for old age! Whether you're looking make your AR15, VP9, or grape shot musket more quiet, we got you! With many eForm 4's under our belt (1-2 suppressors a day), purchasing a suppressor has never been easier. Please see below for some examples of suppressors.

Currently eForm 4's are an estimated 90 days, and all transfers will be done via Silencer Shop to make the eform 4 process easier. I can also include the tax stamp through the silencershop portal for $205 or the one shot trust for $25 (just let me know).

So how does it work?
  1. You pick the suppressor
  2. You pay for the suppressor
  3. I assign you the suppressor
  4. You make sure your fingerprints and photo are up to date
  5. You doccusign your draft eform 4
  6. I prep your form 4
  7. We certify your form 4 (remotely if a trust, on site if not)
  8. We wait
  9. You pick up your new suppressor
I have process a lot of eform 4's all with not a single issue thus far. Save yourself the time, and lets get it done right the FIRST time.

Please let me know if you have any questions, and lets make owning a can as seamless and stress free as possible. If you have something you're interested in that isn't listed, please let me know and we can get you squared away, chances are I can grab it. If you do not understand the eForm 4 process outlined above, I will be more than happy to walk you through it. Thus far, since the eForm 4 launch, I have helped everyone from seasoned can connoisseurs to individuals that didn't have a clue as to what they are doing navigate the eForm 4 process.

• CGS MOD9 SK
  • CGS MOD9
  • CGS Helios QD
  • Dead Air Mask HD
  • Dead Air Nomad 30
  • Dead Air Sandman K
  • OSS HX-QD 556
  • OSS Rad-22
  • Rugged Obsidian 45
  • Rugged Radiant 7.62
  • Surefire Socom 556
  • YHM Turbo K
  • SilencerCo Hybrid 46
  • Q Trash Panda
  • Q Thunder Chicken
  • Gemtech GMT-300BLK
I am a home based FFL/SOT, therefore all form 4473's must be done at my home. I cannot travel to make a sale. All sales will be done in my home where a 4473 with background check or GA weapons carry license is required, or shipped to a dealer in your area unless it is an upper or other non regulated item which can be shipped to your door. All prices marked reflect a cash price. Conjugal visits with cans are a possibility if you shoot 2 gun, GGC outlaw matches, are a River Bend member (and we go at the same time), etc.

To answer one common question, yes I will gladly take firearms in on as partial trade towards a new can!

Attachments

• IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 476
Back
Top Bottom