Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS/FT Trailer wheels & tires

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Peter Oliver, Jun 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Peter Oliver

Peter Oliver Frontiersman

60   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-trailer-wheels-tires.2537548/
    Item Name: FS/FT Trailer wheels & tires

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $35 each
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 15" Trailer wheel and tire

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two 14" (5 stud on 4.5" centers) trailer wheels fitted 205/75R14 tires
    (One is an All Season Custom 423 A/S tire, the other is a Masterack UN203) Both wheels are a little scabby, but both tires are near new.

I also have a 13" (5 stud 4.5" centers) trailer wheel fitted with ST175/80R13 Loadstar Karrier near new tire.

$40 each. I'm in need of a 15" 5 stud on 4.5" centers trailer wheel with 205/75R15 tire fitted, willing to take in partial trade.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.