• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT unfired Arsenal SAM7K-34 (AK-47) pistol w/ SB Tactical brace, Magpul grip, 30...

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Brand new Arsenal SAM7K-34 pistol. These ship with, and include a 5 round magazine. A scope rail is built in to the side of the milled receiver, and the barrel is threaded 24X1.5mm for barrel accessories.
As part of this package, I've bundled a new SB Tactical AK pistol brace, Magpul MOE-K2 pistol grip, and a new 30 round steel magazine. To install the brace and grip, the thumb safety must be deleted by removing a retaining pin, which is a two minute job to get everything together, and can be restored to original configuration in the same amount of time. The first image shows what they look like put together. That one isn't for sale. The package I'm selling hasn't been put together, so everything is brand new in the boxes, with an identical parts list.
The White House is talking about baking braces and grandfathering in the existing ones, so now is probably a great time to buy one of these setups.
My only trade interests right now would be a semi-auto in .308 caliber. I may be swayed to consider something else, but that's all I can think of at the moment. I'm really more interested in seeing this one to free up some cash to buy something I've been looking for.
This item is in my personal collection, and doesn't require paperwork, but I will need to take down a name and phone number for my personal records. I can also transfer this one on the books through my FFL in Athens if the buyer prefers to do so. That's up to the buyer. The firearm can also be shipped FFL to FFL. By contacting me about this item, you're stating you are GA resident 21 years old or more, and there are no legal restrictions preventing you from owning a handgun in Georgia. The only exception to being a GA resident would be to have it transferred FFL to FFL to a dealer in the state of residence.

Attachments

• IMG_1659.jpeg
    IMG_1659.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 2,233
  • IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 103
Back
Top Bottom