• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Very unique glock.....now you gotta look

No I’m selling the complete gun at a very fair price. I never even shot it. Ex con
This negates my question then....if you haven’t shot it you cannot attest to the extra recoil, if any, the gun gained ?
The job looks good overall, which is a complement because i am not a fan of a lot of cerakote.
I have always been more of a “classic look” fan.
I can say I have seen some of Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert works....his has looked better than any of the others i have looked at.
If you dont have to sell it, and you like it then keep it. At least shoot it before getting rid of it.

GLWS- someone will really enjoy this. :)

Biz is slow brother....bills never stop. I can’t imagine recoil would be much worse if any but I’m not recoil sensitive. Grew up shooting 44’s and 454’s. I carry 185 gr underwood gold dots in it. Like 1200 FPS. Very lethal package:)

She’s still here boys......
I think folks are tight right now. Only had one trade offer. I would rather sell the springer 1911 I have listed. Don’t carry it....just sits in a drawer lookin pretty

Are you carrying a customized gun that you have never shot? You really should shoot and be very familiar with any gun you are using as a carry gun.

If someone is interested in buying it i can include a very comfortable rh owb leather holster and a box of underwood carry ammo......as long as we can agree on price

I like it. I'll start the bidding for you at 350. LOL

Hope things turn for the better for your business. GLWS

Neat gun bump

Back
Top Bottom