• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Wilson Combat Experior Compact double stack with light rail + extras

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Wilson Combat Experior Compact double stack with light rail. The pistol has been fired less than 50 rounds, likely no more than ten or fifteen rounds the day I received it. It's been in my safe since purchasing it. It includes everything it shipped with from Wilson Combat, including two 15 round flush fitting magazines, Wilson Combat pistol bag, cardboard outer box, ads and ends, and documents. Will also include 6 additional 18 round magazines, and a black index IWB holster. It's never been carried, and looks like a brand new pistol. I'm putting this one out there to see if anything I can be wowed by anything that pops up as a trade offer. I'm willing to sell it, but really prefer to trade. I'm really not looking for anything in particular, but maybe a semi-auto .308, or another fancy 9mm pistol, or maybe some sort of combination of guns or guns and cash. I'm not even sure if I really want to sell this one, but the trade bug hits once in a while.
I can text additional pictures if contacted through the site. I just took the included photo to upload to the site today.
I'm in the Athens, GA area, and due to my schedule, I don't have the to do much driving. By contacting me about the pistol, you're stating that you are a Georgia resident, at least the age of 21, and not disqualified from legally owning a firearm in this state. This is my personally owned firearm, and I can sell it person-to-person, but I can also handle the transaction on the books through my FFL in Athens, if the buyer/trade partner prefers. I really don't mind doing things on the books.
The only non-firearm related item I can think of as a trade consideration would be a 60" tiller attachment for my tractor, or possibly an ATV weighted in my favor. I'm not interested in anything that needs to be fed or cleaned up after. I will also turn down anything made by Kimber. I have my reasons. I'm also not really interested in anything else in 5.56, .300 blackout, or oddball calibers at this time.

Attachments

• Experior.jpg
    Experior.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 3,396
Back
Top Bottom