Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 1, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Handmade, hand cut leather holster for a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by jimdawg64, Aug 2, 2020 at 2:23 PM.

Tags:
  1. jimdawg64

jimdawg64 Tracker Supporter

Supporter

20   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...olster-for-a-smith-wesson-m-p-shield.2256309/
    View attachment 2729881 View attachment 2729884 View attachment 2729885 View attachment 2729886 Item Name: FS Handmade, hand cut leather holster for a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 50

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a right hand draw handmade hand cut leather IWB holster for a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield

Gun not included NOT INCLUDED

The belt loops are 1-1/2”, Perfect for up to a 1-1/4” belt. It is made of heavy leather (8-10oz). It is sewn with 138 bonded nylon thread and dyed with a saddle tan or dark brown finish and conditioned.

price is firm so don’t offer less. Not trying to be rude just don’t like being nickel and dimed.

***FREE SHIPPING***

I accept Venmo or cash app if shipping.

Feel free to look at my other holsters and items at my shop. Just click the link below. If you see something else at my shop just screen shot it and PM it to me so you can avoid the Etsy fees.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/JMLeatherworkDesigns?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.