• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS HK USP full size 9mm w/ GG&G rail and new night sights.

atltrader

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Picked this up about a month ago in a trade with a fellow ODT'r and just don't have any practical use for it. So it's time to post it up for sale at this point. This HK USP is used (see pics) but is still in very nice shape overall with the GG&G picatinny 1913 style slim profile mounted rail along with a new set of night sights installed. This USP did not come with the original box so I found a VP9 case to add in with it which does the job good enough. Comes with two 15 round mags in total.

I tried taking the best possible photos showing the wear on the barrel as I could but if their is a different photo you would like to see then I'll do my best to accommodate.

Willing to meet around the Peachtree Corners/Chamblee/Duluth/Tucker areas.

No trades at this time.

**** PLEASE READ BELOW ****

I will only sell to ODTr's that have at least 15 positive feedbacks. You must be a legal resident of Georgia who is 21 years or older ready to show matching GA drivers license and GA Weapons Carry Permit.

All offers need to be sent through as a PM please.

I have done my best to accurately describe the pistol in its current condition. If you have any other questions I will do my best to answer accordingly.

Thanks for looking and God Bless!

HKUSP_1.jpg
HKUSP_2.jpg
HKUSP_3.jpg
HKUSP_4.jpg
HKUSP_5.jpg
HKUSP_6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom