• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Hk VP9 optics ready

Mr.JT

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
HK VP9 OR with Vortex and Trijicon/Holosun mounting plates, 1-20 round mags and 2-17 round mags, all original parts, Holosun 407C green dot, XS suppressor height blacked out rear with orange front night sight. Original sights come with it as well. No trades.

Attachments

• 4D2BB922-B032-4EA2-8B1E-688FC7AB2B85.jpeg
    4D2BB922-B032-4EA2-8B1E-688FC7AB2B85.jpeg
    333 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 57742729-DD96-4E7D-A39E-3CC5D1BDAA99.jpeg
    57742729-DD96-4E7D-A39E-3CC5D1BDAA99.jpeg
    120.3 KB · Views: 96
HK VP9 OR with Vortex and Trijicon/Holosun mounting plates, 1-20 round mags and 2-17 round mags, all original parts, Holosun 407C green dot, XS suppressor height blacked out rear with orange front night sight. Original sights come with it as well. No trades.
Hello, This package should make someone real happy. A quality pistol with a quality optic. I have a Walther PDP and a CZ P 10-C both with Holosun 507 C green. Don't know the differences between 407 and 507. How old is your HK? I see it has the paddle mag release. Do the current models still have the paddle release? I had one previously which was great. I sold it to a young guy who wanted one for his middle aged mother. Her first but she insisted on HK. And she loved her range visits. Good luck with your sale. You are offering a great deal. Tom in Buford.

Hello, This package should make someone real happy. A quality pistol with a quality optic. I have a Walther PDP and a CZ P 10-C both with Holosun 507 C green. Don't know the differences between 407 and 507. How old is your HK? I see it has the paddle mag release. Do the current models still have the paddle release? I had one previously which was great. I sold it to a young guy who wanted one for his middle aged mother. Her first but she insisted on HK. And she loved her range visits. Good luck with your sale. You are offering a great deal. Tom in Buford.
The 407 series does not offer the 32MoA circle option, other than that they are pretty much identical. I got this HK from another trader but they didn't start making the optics ready versions until 2020. They currently offer both paddle and button realease models. Thanks for the comments Tom.

The 407 series does not offer the 32MoA circle option, other than that they are pretty much identical. I got this HK from another trader but they didn't start making the optics ready versions until 2020. They currently offer both paddle and button realease models. Thanks for the comments Tom.
Thanks for your time and updated info. Much appreciated. Again, good luck with your sale. As well as how you got to your price. I do still have one new 507 C. (In addition to the two that have mounted). I have another Walther a Q5 that I bought a couple of years ago. At the time I bought it I was not considering optics. It was probably a year, or more, later that I realized it was also optic ready. And had mounting plates included. But, the pistol is so accurate that I wonder if I want to mount it. But, I can always do so. I am almost 90 years old and I have glaucoma in my dominate eye and a cataract in the other. The Holosun is so easy to see that I believe my "expiration date" for target shooting has been extended. A lot. And, I enjoy it very much. Thanks, Tom in Buford.

Back
Top Bottom