• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Honda - Sportbike - Baby Interceptor

Nfa Arms Dealer

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Baby Interceptor

This 1990 Honda Interceptor 250 VTR is proof that Kawasaki was not the only manufacturer to sell a 250cc 4-stroke sportbike in the US – albeit, only for three years. I consider this to be an Old School Rice Rocket on steroids – It revs effortlessly to 13,500 RPM and the 4556 mile transmission shifts like butter. It is really sweet. I bought it for my collection because it is so RARE, light and fun to ride. I am selling it to make room for some others. This particular example is in Showroom/Excellent Original Condition. Everything works and it comes with the original owner’s manual. Honda Service Center went through entire bike and replaced just about everything from Blinkers, Battery, Oil, Fluids, Tires, brakes, etc…

The Honda Interceptor VTR 250 was sold only in the United States from 1988 to 1990, with a 249cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled DOHC V-twin engine and a 6-speed transmission. The VTR 250 was the smallest of Honda’s Interceptor line of motorcycles. Everyone loves this ICON from Honda.

Asking $3495.00 for this Collectable Motorcycle
Call David – 770-826-8800

In Cumming, Ga., GA 400 at xt. 16

Pictures:
Honda-VTR250-Interceptor-Front-left.jpg

Back
Top Bottom