Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS IPHONE 4S-(VERIZON)

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by bama, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bama

bama The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

474   0

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-iphone-4s-verizon.1330371/
    Item Name: FS IPHONE 4S-(VERIZON)

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $75 LOCAL TO ME-$85 SHIPPED WITH INSURANCE

Caliber: VERIZON

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is an Iphone 4s up for sale. We are on the Verizon network but I think you can use it on any of them. You would have to check that, but I think all Verizon phones are unlocked. This was my 6 year old daughters that was always in a case and we only allowed her to use it around the house or in the car to play games or talk to family. It will come with the phone, 1 car charger, 1 Puregear case that has a carabiner to clip to a bag, purse or whatever and also includes a small multitool and another small pink case of some kind. It has been factory reset and ready to go. thanks and please PM or text or call 678-551-5245

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.