Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here. Registered users also see less ads!

Item Relisted! FS IPHONE 6-128GB (VERIZON) WITH A BNIB MOPHIE H2PRO

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by bama, Feb 16, 2017 at 10:12 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bama

bama The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

467   0

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...8gb-verizon-with-a-bnib-mophie-h2pro.1357198/
    Item Name: FS/FT- IPHONE 6-128GB (VERIZON) WITH A BNIB MOPHIE H2PRO

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale OR Trade
    Sale Price: $650 WITH THE H2PRO-$525 WITHOUT
    Trade: $800-GEN 4 G19 SETUP/VTAC9 SETUP/NICE SIGS/HK'S/?

Caliber: VERIZON

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Here is my Iphone 6 128gb up for sale or trade. I have used it for about 6 months and it has been in an Otterbox Defender case since purchase, not a mark on it. We are switching carriers and are getting new ones. I will be getting the same phone for free from them, so I just don't need it. It will come with the original box, headphones, charger, papers and the Otterbox Defender case. I also have a BNIB Mophie H2PRO 100% Juicepack that I ordered a while back and it just arrived. It is basically another 100% waterproof battery case, so that when your phone gets low on charge you can charge it back to 100% with the touch of a button. I'll include the link below. Thanks and please PM or text or call 678-551-5245

http://www.mophie.com/shop/iphone-6/juice-pack-h2pro

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.