• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Metro Arms 1911 Wilson Combat trigger

Gingerbeard Man

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Would you look at that. He does 💩 in the woods.
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-metro-arms-1911-wilson-combat-trigger.2341756/
Item Name: FS Metro Arms 1911 Wilson Combat trigger

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $550 $500

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Picked this up recently. Before you proceed, check out some videos posted on this guy. Accurate shooter that competes with $1k plus 1911's. Has some finish wear but functions perfectly. The following will come with the gun, one Kimber mag, bushing compensator, Recover grip insert and a metal set of Harley Davidson grips (calling your name BIKER13 BIKER13 ), and the case it's seen in here.

I would prefer to work with established members on the site with accounts older than 1 month and no recent negative feedback in the last year with at least a few recent positive feedback ratings.

***MEMBERS WITH ACCOUNTS UNDER 1 MONTH OLD***

If you are a new member that has to have this and your account is not older than a month old and you have low/no feedback, I will require a CWP in lieu of state ID and a $100 non-refundable deposit via Zelle or Venmo, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Why CWP and not just my ID?
Because this is a private sale and I can set my own requirements when selling my property.

Why the deposit?
You can thank the recent new member time wasters for this. Deposit is to ensure you make it to the meetup. Most won't leave $100 on the table so at the very least, you'll show up.
If you don't don't agree to my terms, don't respond to my ad or message me, it's just that easy.
New accounts with negative feedback - sorry, you're wasting your time, not mine.

***AGAIN THE ABOVE IS ONLY FOR NEW ACCOUNTS LESS THAN A MONTH OLD***

I find myself a little busy with work lately so meetup will need to be near me on Buford Dam in Cumming. I'll provide the address once intent to purchase/trade is confirmed.

By contacting me you are explicitly confirming you are of legal age to own a firearm and legally allowed to own a firearm in the state of Georgia. I do not require a bill of sale if you are a CWP holder. I do require a bill of sale if you are not. Do not contact me if you do not at minimum have a Georgia State issued driver's license/ID.

These are image hosted so you can zoom in for detail. Serial Numbers are always blurred for obvious reasons. Enjoy!

bOj4ekg.jpg
tW24FPI.jpg

OPNlv82.jpg

Lowered the price to $500. Let's get this in the hands of someone that will enjoy it. A few more days on the listing and if no interest at that price, I'll just tuck it away and enjoy it.

Yea, it sucked this piece popped up right after I blew the motor in my truck. I pick up the truck in Cumming Saturday. If you still have it then, I'll reach out.
That's a huge bummer man. I'll be out of town Saturday but it looks like you're not too far away. I'll let you know if it's still here.

Back
Top Bottom