• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Mossberg 590A1 20 upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikko

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Mossberg 590A1 20” upgraded grey magpul furniture, vang comp safety, trijicon night sight, mag follower, etc.

Standard sale terms:
  1. I will only deal with members that are over 21 and legally allowed to own a firearm.
  2. I will want to see CWP at time of sale or trade, but have no need to record.
  3. I strongly prefer to work with members that have ONLY significant positive feedback. That means if you have any negative feedback, please browse elsewhere.
  4. All trades/sales will be agreed to in PM only (I have no problem using text after the place and time of deal has been agreed thru PM).
  5. Meeting place will be a location convenient for me in Sandy Springs. I am not driving far since I have run into several bad traders that do not show up to confirmed meets.
  6. You do not need to ask if it is still available. If the ad is up it is available. I will mark the ad pending or sold when I receive and accept an offer.
  7. You do not need to write me to tell me you are “interested”, please only contact me to ask a question or make a clear firm commitment to purchase.
  8. Please, please in your PM to me be as clear as possible about what item you are looking to purchase since I often have several items for sale, and exactly what you are offering. Suggested response is “I’ll take the ____ at your asking price of ____”.
  9. By contacting me, you agree that you meet these requirements.

Thanks,

Please see my other ads, quite a lot of good stuff listed.

Trade interests: Smith 386 NightGuard, Rattler 300 Blackout, STI C2 DUO, SWAROVSKI NL PURE 10X42 BINO, Smith no-lock 617, 10 shot, Tacsol backpacker 22lr, maybe a G17 MOS gen 5

Attachments

• FA551BA8-37D1-4405-B58A-5E45AFD25FF8.jpeg
    FA551BA8-37D1-4405-B58A-5E45AFD25FF8.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom