• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS ROHRBAUGH COVERT 9mm

Gagmo

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Up for sale is one of the world‘s smallest and Best 9mm defensive guns - a Rohrbaugh R9 Covert. This is the top of the line Rohrbaugh that the company made before selling to Remington. Aside from being entirely hand assembled, it was then sent off to Wilson Combat to have all the inner workings hand polished and tuned. Wilson then finished the gun in a special black finish that was proprietary to Rohrbaugh. This small 9mm holds 6 rounds, (and one in the chamber for 7 total), it is SA only, and made for protection and ‘not a day at the range’. The R9 is made with the finest aluminum alloy for its frame, and the best SS the Rohrbaugh brothers could allocate for the slide and inner workings. Recommended Ammo is 124gr. Gold Dot, but I’ve found it eats almost anything but +P ammo, which is a no-no ! (my carry R9 actually likes eating Black Talon ammo).
This Covert model was not made in great quantities, so it’s doubtful you’ll find many out there - the R9 was their normal 9mm production gun, while the Covert was top of the line. Included in sale is the Covert, 2SS mags, and extra recoil spring, (which replacing is suggested after each 200 rounds), all manuals & ppwk, and gunlock. I’ve put maybe 20 rounds thru this gun in the last 10 years, but carried it quite a bit, so there are some cosmetic imperfections, yet the internals look as good as new.
Price is $1400., and sorry but no trades on this one. Feel free to ask questions. Look this gun up and you’ll see there’s none finer for self defense. (I also have an extra R9 in 9mm a bit less expensive that isn’t a Covert, just ask). Mags are a bit expensive to locate for this gun, and are a little on the high $ side - I’d be willing to sell one or 2 extras to the buyer of this gun for what they cost me. (Don’t ask if you don’t buy this gun). Great gun, you won’t be disappointed !

Attachments

• IMG_0183.jpeg
    IMG_0183.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 2,712
  • IMG_0182.jpeg
    IMG_0182.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_0181.jpeg
    IMG_0181.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0180.jpeg
    IMG_0180.jpeg