• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Romanian PSL

The Z

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-romanian-psl.2128228/
Item Name: FS Romanian PSL

Zip Code: 30009

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1750

Caliber: 7.62x54R

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After almost two decades of this gorgeous rifle sitting around not being shot or used, it's time to pass it along to someone who will use, love, and appreciate it. I bought this from a friend back when we were in the military, so I'm the second owner. I'd conservatively estimate that it has had no more than 200 rounds down the barrel (probably way less than that- I don't think I even fired more than 100 rounds through it, myself).

This is an original Romanian PSL, not a parts build. Looks like based on the serial number it was imported in 1999. It comes with everything you see in the photo: rifle, (1) 5 round magazine, (1) 10 round magazine (the mags are serialized to match the rifle), a 4x24 Russkie optic (the eye cup is deformed from storage, but the scope functions without it, and I preferred to shoot without the eye cup (there may be a way to reform the eye cup, idk)) and the scope has a (not daylight bright, and no multiple powers, this is 80s-90s tech) illumination feature, the burlap sack, or whatever it's made from, scope bag, cleaning kit with oil bottle, ever important gun lock, manuals, and all the original plastic bags and waxed paper that was with the rifle when I got it. Oh yeah, and the fancy gun case, and what appears to be maybe a dessicant of who knows what inside that case.

No rust that I see, but there are some minor imperfections/scratches in the finish. Not sure where they came from, as this has lived the VAST majority of its life in the case, except for a few range trips and general cleaning/maintenance every year or so. The scratches are probably normal for these rifles, I don't know, but I just want to be upfront. The scope glass is as clear as it ever was, and the illum still works. If you want pics of anything in particular, PM me and I'll do my best to show you what you want to see.

Asking $1750 OBRO. I'm open to maybe a partial trade, but would prefer mostly cash. So if you have something you're interested in possibly trading toward the price, let me know; worst I can say is no thanks. I don't really have anything in particular in mind, so anything might strike my fancy. All cash and cash/trade offers in PM, please.

$1750 OBRO

As always, thanks ODT!

Pictures:
img_2675-jpg.2454752

img_2676-jpg.2454753

img_2677-jpg.2454754

img_2678-jpg.2454755

img_2679-jpg.2454756

Back
Top Bottom