• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS RUGER P91DC 40 S&W 4.5" bbl Stainless

mishoprat

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ruger-p91dc-40-s-w-4-5-bbl-stainless.968282/
Item Name: FS RUGER P91DC 40 S&W 4.5" bbl Stainless

Zip Code: 30230

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400.

Caliber: 40 Smith & Wesson

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Breaking up my Blue Collar Collection (KP89D, KP90D, and KP91D). Here is the 40 S&W caliber version of the original Ruger classic P-Series. Some folks call them blocky…I like the combat ready sculpted look. I purchased this more for the collectible aspect of it, and now find myself a bit older and downsizing. This 40 caliber version of the popular Ruger P89 was only manufactured for 3 years (92-94) before being replaced with the midsized P944. According to Ruger’s website this weapon was manufactured a mere 21 years ago in 1994. I have put a few boxes of different rounds through the gun and have not carried it. Like all the Ruger P-series I have experienced, it eats ammo with no problems, and asks for more. I reload, but not 40 S&W; this is the last of my 40’s to go. I have no further information on the gun’s history or round count, but I doubt you will wear it out.

The Ruger KP91D (P91DC) has the Stainless Steel slide with an AL alloy frame. The barrel is 4.5” long; this is a full size automatic. The action is traditional double (DA/SA) hammer fired. The safety is Decocker Only! There is no safety to prevent double action firing of a chambered round, so you don’t have to cock it to fire that first round. The grip is the Hogue stippled wraparound with finger grooves, which provides an exceptional purchase. The decocker levers and magazine release buttons are both ambidextrous. This particular P91 has the Lanyard eye. Two 10 round magazines, the Ruger magazine load assist and the Ruger box pictured are included.

To complete a sale please show up with legible, unaltered ID (drivers license) showing that you are 21+ YOA and a resident of GA. A CC permit is always preferred. By answering this ad you certify you can legally own a handgun. TERMS are CASH; I am not interested in trades; I am downsizing.

Due to multiple neck surgeries I am unable to comfortably communicate verbally, so please use the ODT private message system. Limited text available at 706-302-8354 (not a smartphone but it works). I don’t live my life on line or on cellular; l’ll follow up in the order I receive messages.

Thanks for the interest, and enjoy grazing the ODT.

Pictures:
p1010536-jpg.490825

p1010537-jpg.490828

p1010539-jpg.490830

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom