Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Relisted! FS Trijicon RX6-10 Reflex

Thread in 'Trash Pile' started by Aimless, Aug 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Aimless

Aimless Jake from State Farm Supporter

Supporter

125   0

Rating
    100%
    Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-trijicon-rx6-10-reflex.2022872/
    Item Name: FS Trijicon RX06-10 Reflex with RX14 mount

Zip Code: 30075

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: $350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Trijicon reflex sight. I believe it was made in 2001 but was sent back to Trijicon a few years ago for a refresh. Tritium glows bright, FO is excellent and glass is excellent.

This is a great set up that is perfect for an old school build or can still be used on a fighting rifle.

Comes with original box, docs, lens cover and RX10 mount. Also includes an RX14 mount so it can be mounted on a flat top upper. I will not split up as the RX10 is the original mount that matches the box.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    79F3C7DB-10F6-4EC9-A0F1-F5E94EF51162.jpeg
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

ShinobiOfLegends likes this.