• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Vortex 4-16-44 HS LR

strokin99

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-vortex-4-16-44-hs-lr.2540152/
Item Name: FS Vortex Viper 4-16-44 HS LR

Zip Code: 30277

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this new a couple years ago. Scope shows a hint of ring marks as most scopes do. Ship on your dime. Don't forget about the awesome 100% Vortex Guarantee. I have use this once with another scope they repaired the scope and I had it back with 2 weeks. No questions asked
  • A subset of the Viper HS line, the Viper HS LR (Hunting & Shooting Long Range) 4-16x44 Second Focal Plane scope is perfect for when you need to extend your shooting range and bullet drop and wind drift compensation are crucial.
  • The Dead-Hold BDC reticle is good for any hunting or shooting at varying ranges where estimating hold-over would be a concern.
  • In the advanced optical system, the XD glass renders an image that is sharp and clear from edge to edge. There are XR multi-coated lenses allowing you to capture the most light from dawn til dusk. The 4x zoom range will pull you close to your target.
  • The HS LR offers exposed target-style elevation turrets for dialing elevation at extended ranges. The CRS Zero Stop allows you to get back to referencing zero even after coming up several revolutions on the turret.
  • Ultra-hard, scratch resistant Armortek coatings protect the exterior lenses of the scope. Argon purging provides fogproof and waterproof performance. The hard-anodized matte black finish is extremely durable and looks awesome too.

Pictures:
img_0094-jpeg.3303492

img_0095-jpeg.3303493

img_0096-jpeg.3303495

Back
Top Bottom