• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Wilson Combat LW Government 45 ACP

Anvil_Head

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I snagged this one from legendary 1911 gunsmith Karl Beining back in May. The gun feels great in the hand and better on the hip! I've fired probably 10 magazines through it and carried it twice. As much as I like it I am looking to recoup funds I already spent on the next one... From Karl's original sales ad:

"So, this gun came in with dead night sights, fair bit of the factory paint missing, and I was doing some bluing and damned if it didn't get a new finish. Frame and MSH are Alloy, refinished in Type III Hard anodize Slide and steel parts are hot blued, with high polish on the flats and pins/screws Other than the Finish, I fit a new Wilson MSH (original one these shipped with were not checkered same LPI as the front?), I trimmed up the checkering on it like I usually do, and rounded the butt a touch. Fit new Wilson Gold bead front and Rear black battle sight, then I dehorned a few spots left from Wilson. Fresh springs, Nice old ebony? Wilson grips, and viola, here she is. LW Govt size guns are great carry guns! Gun shipped on 8-2-1999 per Wilson Comes as shown with Blue WC bag and 2 mags."

Current Pics below. If you would like specific current pics I am happy to send them.

Asking what I paid, $2,745. Will take $2,645

This is also listed elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom