• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS XS Sights Lever Action Scout Mount for Marlin 1895, Part# ML-6000R-N UPC...

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I ordered this for a friend, for his Henry 45-70, since the Henry and Marlin parts cross referenced for bases. It does not fit the Henry, due to the position of the rear sight being different. It's brand new in the factory packaging. When we removed it from the package, it was immediately apparent that it wouldn't work, so none of the small parts were opened. f you have a Marlin 1895, or possibly a 336, this would be a nice base for mounting an extended eye relief scope. I don't have a way to post a picture right now, but if someone is interested, I can send pictures by text message. I included the part number and UPC number so it can be researched for fit. Please send a message for more information. I can send my cell number to arrange a meeting or to respond to requests for pictures. I'm in Athens, but it probably wouldn't cost much to ship the item. Here's a link to the item for sale on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/XS-Sight-Systems-ML-6000R-N-45-70-450-444/dp/B00PNDZYOG

Lever Scout.jpg

Back
Top Bottom