• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Arsenal SLR-104FR AK-74M | 5.45x39 Bulgarian Import | Rare Collector Piece

ggkthx

Default rank <300 posts Lifetime Supporter
Gucci Gun Addict
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...ulgarian-import-rare-collector-piece.2572165/
Item Name: FS/FT Arsenal SLR-104FR AK-74M | 5.45x39 Bulgarian Import | Rare Collector Piece

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $3,699
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $CASH or ETH + trades / multi-gun offer, examples: Q Mini Fix, HK SP5K, KAC, Noveske, LMT, Radian, LWRC SMG, Scar, Maxim PDX / MDX 7.62, Sig MCX / MPX, Canebrake, Meridian Defense, Rifle Dynamics, Galil Gen 2, Sam7k-44, 2011, Staccato, Triarc, Bul Armory, etc.

Caliber: 5.45x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

Arsenal Inc SLR-104FR AK-74M

- This is considered one of the best, if not the best, 5.45x39 imported AK's in the US. These have been discontinued with no plans to ever import more in the future. Those who know, know.
- The rifle has about 20 rounds fired through it. For it's age, it is in excellent condition.
- This is one of the first 1,000 imported to the US (serial# 0877).
- A Magpul Moe AK grip is installed, but the original is included too.
- An ALG trigger is installed.
- An Ultimak Scout Mount gas tube is installed.
- The original sling is included.
- 3x 30rnd Bakelite magazines included.
- 3x 45rnd Bakelite magazines included.
- 240rnds+ of 7N6 5.45x39 ammo included.
- Open to trade offers that have cash included.
- Available to meet around Alpharetta / Milton area on the weekends.

This is one of those few guns that I'm really hesitant to sell as I know it is a collector's piece in the infancy stage of value appreciation. However, it's too nice for me and the longer I keep it, the more I'm tempted to gucci it with Zenitco swag and raise my LARP game.

Factory Product Description
SLR-104FR - 5.45x39.5mm caliber, stamped receiver, chrome lined hammer forged barrel, Black color stock set, left-side folding stock, 24x1.5mm right-hand threads, removable muzzle brake, bayonet lug, accessory lug, stainless steel heat shield, 2-stage trigger, and scope rail.

Pictures:
slr-104fr_01-jpg.3362913

H1YVZCN.jpg

SrLGQRp.jpg

nI9wG6T.jpg

FUKJVGh.jpg

moKcaxN.jpg

d9QI5JK.jpg

FUZxYmm.jpg

pXZIQBP.jpg

3NTJXak.jpg

Back