• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Benelli M4 with collapsing stock and upgrades

Preston Kight

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-benelli-m4-with-collapsing-stock-and-upgrades.1961657/
Item Name: FT Benelli M4 with collapsing stock and upgrades

Zip Code: 30319

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: fun guns. chances are ill be using it to shoot a deer or boar. Tactical bolt actions (must have threaded barrel so i can run a can). PS90+ cash or optic or handgun. Really nice lever actions or combos.

Caliber: 12g

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Benelli M4 with collapsible stock. I'm dumb and got a second one when it doesnt do anything differently than my other. Freedom Tactical 9+1 tube, charging handle, OD Green hand guard, and extended carrier. Comes with Carlson's Tactical door breach choke.
Looking for fun guns. chances are ill be using it to shoot a deer or boar, maybe an elk depending. Tactical bolt actions (must have threaded barrel so i can run a suppressor) and something to equal value. PS90+ cash or optic or handgun. Really nice lever actions or combos of things.
I have a decent collection of random stuff so if i say no, its not personal.

Pictures:
m4-1-jpg.2116313

m4-2-jpg.2116317

Do you have a cash price? I could always use another M4
with the upgrades i would value it at 1900 which should be less than retail plus parts. I made the mistake of trading a brand new aug for it but im not planning on recouping everything. I'm most inclined to trades but at 1900 i would sell straight out

with the upgrades i would value it at 1900 which should be less than retail plus parts. I made the mistake of trading a brand new aug for it but im not planning on recouping everything. I'm most inclined to trades but at 1900 i would sell straight out
Put a 2500 dollar price tag on it and it will sell. I'm gonna catch flak for this but I don't care the shotty is worth 2500 if done properly with compliant parts.

Put a 2500 dollar price tag on it and it will sell. I'm gonna catch flak for this but I don't care the shotty is worth 2500 if done properly with compliant parts.
I usually base sale pricing off going rate on gunbroker and what i see around. I see them sitting with no bids at 2300+ so i figured 1900 for used would be fair. I could be wrong though. I usually just trade stuff around to keep the collection fresh so i don’t do direct sale much aside from purchasing.

Back
Top Bottom